TENDERING & NEGOTIATION
- Setting of tendering & contract conditions.
- Selection of suitable tenderers.
- Handling of queries from tenderers and issuing of addenda as required.
- Analysis of tenders and recommendations to client.
- Revision of scope and adjustments to costs as required.
- Preparation of Contract documents.
- Inspection of works & attendance at site meetings.
- Resolution of details as the work progresses.
- Issuing of instructions, notices and certificates as required by the contract.
- Assessing claims and certifying progress payments under the contract.
- Approving and monitoring expenditure of monetary allowances.
- Liase with centre management & adjoining tenancies as required during the construction phase.
- Carry out inspections & preparation of lists of items requiring correction from practical completion through the defects liability period.